“You are what I never knew I always wanted”

“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”“Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

sejarah project

life nowadays sucks, especially in form 3. projects eveytime. non-stop.

Today was fun at swee leng's house. I went to play basketball this morning and afterthat, I 'mandi' at his house. 2nd time i bathe there. Then we started doing the sejarah project. Fang shiuan started typing then jun wei followed by swee leng and me.

Anyway, i was the one with most of the maklumat. So, it's fair i type a little bit. Then we had KFC for lunch(very ji duo). After lunch, we went back to leng's house to continue. Unfortunately, we did not continue instead we laze around his house. Also his sister was using it. don't blame her lar. We agreed.

Now, i am doing my project at home with all the maklumat in hand. da da deng.

one more. wenyi, 'Papa' wish you good luck in your piano exams.

muackz

No comments: