“You are what I never knew I always wanted”

“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”“Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”

Thursday, June 4, 2009

6th day into the holidays

To me holidays always sucks. I have never like holidays since Form 1. Holidays are always meaningless, waste of time and also holiday's lifes are damn shit, boring and haiz.

Today, i managed to retrieve the lost pictures deep in the 'oceans of atlantis'. 2007 pictures found. So happy, my lovely trip in Yunnan, China was all recorded inside. I roughly remember part of the trip. ERM....... Visiting the minorities covered up 70% of the trip. Then tradition food, Yunnan Roasted Duck Meat,Cross The Bridge Noodles(thats what they called). Visited Jade Farm, Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Stone Forest and many spots.

It was a fascinating trip. Fell in love with the nature. Sooooo. WOW! I just can't find words to express my feelings. Really hope to go again.

No comments: