“You are what I never knew I always wanted”

“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”“Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”

Friday, August 20, 2010

God Damn It!!!! Imagine you forgot to do something you would do at least once a month.... you lose the motivation to do so.... every single person who passed-by would say: Same thing. no changes....

yeap! I deserted my blog for months.... months.... well... 5 months i shld say.... quite busy over my studies... but that doesn't explain everything.... I just kinda forgot I have a blog everytime I go online( ya, I am not a passionate Blogger who doesn't even care whether his blog is now covered with fungi n weeds... whether it is pile up with dirt and sands)... Ahem... i hereby announce that I will be the cleaner( it's my blog... of course it's my job to clean n brush it clean)

HALO PEOPLE!!!!

No comments: