“You are what I never knew I always wanted”

“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”“Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”

Saturday, January 23, 2010

ripped me apart

So so and so... form 4 schedule is unexpectedly tight. after 3 weeks of form 4, i feel very tired. I don't know why is it so. But then, there are more homework than lower secondary.

I just don't have any idea what to write. I feel very numb and i need toothpicks to support my heavy eyelids. Form 4 life life is kinda hectic. I hope slowly i will adapt to it as it is just the starting of everything.

The Road Run was held today. This year's route changed and became longer. Unfortunately, I did not recover from my stupid flu. However, I ran the first 3km++ and walked and jog then sprinted the last 200m. Got 4 points...

Red House won again this year. woohoo!!! Won for the sixth successive time. Hail rumah merah!!!!

No comments: